Business Recovery Services
Why have MDRM perform a review of your TPA?
MD Resource Management provides recovery and cost control services to self insured entities relating to their medical claims administration.
If you are a self insured corporation or municipality, a review of your third party administrator (TPA) can assist in curbing the rising healthcare costs of your business. Over 90% of medical bills contain errrors and most of these errors result in money owed to your company and/or employees.
At MD Resource Management, we take care to provide our clients high quality services personalized for their unique needs. Our staff is readily available to assist you in increasing your company's profitability in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
We provide a variety of services including:
- MDRM only is paid if we recover money for you
- As a self-insured entity your healthcare costs are paid by your company not an insurance company so its even more important to control costs.
- The TPA only administers the policy while your company is paying the claims so the TPA has no financial incentive to save money on claims.
- Service contracts are written by the TPA to protect their best interests, such as, audit clauses added to deter independent audits.
- Reinsurance contracts signed by the TPA and reinsurance company, not the self funded client and reinsurance company, limit the self insured access to information.
- TPA billing systems do not always cover the limits or restrictions self funded plans have as the cost of adding these edits outweigh the TPA ability to profit.
Call us today for a complimentary review of your TPA contract.